Thursday, September 25, 2008

"You're All Welcome!"




Welcome to the Official Blog of Anthony Sports Management. I'm glad you chose to stop by and be apart of the journey, as I take A.S.M from a small sports agency to a Global powerhouse.

This blog will contain information about current clients, and also opinions on all things Basketball, Hip-Hop, and the overall life of a Player Representative Sports Agent. Feel free to voice your opinion on ALL subjects in the comment section at the bottom of every post.

The title of each blog will be from a lyric of my choice (old and new), feel free to guess the artist and song during the comment section. Since Hip-Hop is very prevalent in my life (and the world), every post will somehow be tied into the title and the lyrics of that song. If a video is available it will be at the bottom of the page for your viewing pleasure.

Here is an example...

Title-You're All Welcome
Song-You're All Welcome
Artist-Jay-Z & Mary J
Stand Out Lyric-"You're all welcome/even if you never felt him/you know I was going to get mine/cause you know where the hell I'm from."





Jay does a great job of letting the world know that it really doesn't matter whether you hate me or love me, I'm still going to get mine. This line always resonates with me because people will always tell you what YOU cant do. He finishes it off with an ode to Brooklyn and the Hustlers Ambition that they are known for...well I'm not from N.Y but we go get it in N.C too. Lol.

'Peace
Agent 34

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS ON THA SITE FAM...I SEE YOU DOIN BIG THINGS...MOST DEF...U MAKE ME WANNA HIT UP THAT WEIGHT ROOM AND HIRE U BRUH I KNOW WE CAN GO SOMEWHERE IM GONNA STOP B'SIN AND GET IT POPPIN...KEEP UP THA GOOD WORK BRUH HOLD IT DOWN 336 TO 404 WORLD WIDE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so do u get a prize if i get all the lyrics right??

    how about a date with one of the cuties u manage ;) nice site!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hot, I like the blogspot. This means we're famous now!! I don't know this Jay and MJB song, tho so I won't win anything lol

    ReplyDelete