Thursday, January 15, 2009

LG Watch Phone!?!

So while surfing the net (yeah I do that) I stumbled onto a video of a revolutionary phone that is actually a watch. Yeah a watch..so apparently the new phone will hit stores sometime in 2009, but is without a carrier thus far. Here is a look at the phone from the showcase...



I'm not sure how this phone is going to work, it has to use bluetooth right? I mean walking around with your watch on your ear and mouth is not a trend that will catch fire in 09, so it has come with bluetooth only. Also, what about text messaging? This phone seems like it will be a hot commodity but nothing like the Iphone or G1 craze that we saw in 08. Below is another video of the new LG phone up close and personal, oh and I'm not going to lie I may have to scoop it up ASAP...come on I grew up on Dick Tracey and James Bond.



'Peace
Agent 34

2 comments:

  1. my BD had this phone...not for sure how he got it but it got his in dec of 08, it seems pretty cool but nothing that i would want. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. u need to lose ure crappy phones and get a blackberry! so we can bbm (instant messenger)

    ReplyDelete